Leading the world in essentials for a better life. That's what Kimberly-Clark is all about.
We place consumers at the center of everything we do. Billions
worldwide choose our products to make a positive difference in
their lives. That's a big responsibility and one we take
- 42,500 employees working at manufacturing facilities in 37
- Leading brands sold in more than 175 countries
- More than 142 years in business
- Nearly one-quarter of the world's population purchase our
products every day
- $19.7 billion in sales in 2014
- With brands like Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, Poise and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds the No. 1 or No. 2
brand share in 80 countries
- Previously ranked first in the personal care category in Dow
Jones' Sustainability World Index five years in a row
- Contributed more than $35 million in cash and products to
charitable causes in 2013
On our brands:
People know and trust our products and the solutions they
provide every day.
- Huggies: Foundation of our $6 billion Baby
- Kleenex: The world's first facial tissue. Today,
it's more than a $1 billion business.
- Scott: Global sales of more than $2 billion
- Kotex: Trusted by millions of women in more than
100 countries and more than $1 billion business.
- Pull-Ups: First disposable training pant and
leader of $2 billion global market.
- Depend: Pioneered the retail incontinence care
category in the U.S.
- Even when they're not at home, people use Kimberly-Clark
Professional's washroom, workplace safety and do-it-yourself
When consumers purchase our instantly recognizable brands, they
also help make the world a better place. We seek opportunities to
make more of our products with sustainable wood fiber, find ways to
recycle our packaging, and challenge ourselves every day to
discover ways to carry on the resources we enjoy today for
generations to come. From our leaders to our front-line employees,
we treat our planet's resources with care and
consideration. We build sustainability into every facet of our